Photos by Banjarconverto on Buzznet

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Are you a BMW M3 lover?

I just came across a post in NFS-Planet regarding a freeware game called BMW M3 Challenge, which is developed by 10tacle Studios, the developer of 'GT Legends'. The game is created as an introduction of some sort to IAA (International Motor Show) in Frankfurt Germany.

By the looks from the screenshots below, I'm not sure if the game is going to stress my 7800 GT; it just looks plain and simple. However, as I'm currently downloading it, I hope it will be entertaining and close to simulation. The only little thing I regret personally is that the game features the new M3 E90, not M3 E46 (GTR or CSL) that I love very much.

Have a try by visiting their site on the link above.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home