Photos by Banjarconverto on Buzznet

Thursday, September 20, 2007

More pics of NFS: Pro Street

It's about two months since the last time I posted here. The reason was apart of being glued to my job, I find the graphics industry seems to be static at the moment. HD 2900 XT isn't a threat to NVIDIA's top range graphics card, which means, my dream card 8800 GTS 320MB isn't offered a reduction in price as well. Damn, it's been a year already! This is what happens when there is no competition around! Do they really have to wait for Crysis or UT2K7 to bring them to their knees before releasing the newer cards??

Enough rants already, I hereby provide some more photos of the anticipated (I think!) PC racing game, NFS Pro Street. Hopefully, it will live up to its hype, this November 1st.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home