Photos by Banjarconverto on Buzznet

Monday, April 10, 2006

NVNews: Review on eVGA 7900 GT

Head over to NVNews.net for its review on eVGA7900 GT (somehow I like the GT franchise, I don't know!)

"Out of the box the EVGA 7900 GT CO SUPERCLOCKED is one very impressive card. This is undoubtedly the fastest mid-range card I have ever tested staying with or bettering the 7800 GTX in the benchmarks used in this preview. Looking at the card you might want to replace the heatsink and fan arrangement and put some heatsinks on the memories. But after you run it you might want to wait on that awhile. It performs very well and seems to run cool even when stressed. So, in my opinion it is good to go as is. Yes, just plug it in and start gaming. That's what I plan to do and I may revisit this review with some updates after some gaming sessions. That is, if I can put the mouse down long enough to do an update.

I definitely rate the EVGA 7900 GT CO SUPERCLOCKED a least a 'Home Run'."

NVNews

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home