Photos by Banjarconverto on Buzznet

Thursday, November 15, 2007

HD 3870 & HD 3850 reviewed!

Holy graphics card, Batman! The wait is finally over that the official reviews of the latest offerings from AMD/ATi start to appear in the net now. HD 3870 and HD 3850 are targeted at the midrange level of graphics card and directly competing with 8800 GT from NVIDIA.

I personally hope that these two cards would bring the competition right on NVIDIA's face as we have witnessed almost no price reduction from NVIDIA since last year, I mean for the upper range video cards (as I was targeting GTS 320MB all the time. No more, baby!).

So, head over to these reviews and you can be sure they'll pit these new cards with 8800 GT. The results, well...I'm gonna reserve my judgment later, when the right time comes.

VR-Zone

HotHardware
TweakTown

edited: I have to take away Legion Hardware review on RV670 due to the suspicion of it being a fake review, as highlighted by a forum here. Therefore, its credibility is currently still being questioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home