Photos by Banjarconverto on Buzznet

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Gaming season for me: Juiced 2

I might be late on this, but currently I have 5-6 games waiting to be played on my rig. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Crysis, NFS: Pro Street, Juiced 2, Bioshock, Unreal Tournament 3 etc (yeah, I spent that much on games. I guess I'm still young at heart). Currently, Juiced 2 is the one installed and I'm about 80% through the whole game.

It's pretty much better than the first Juiced, but it's very arcade compared to NFS: Pro Street. The game run very solid without any hiccup, glitch or instability. No problems with graphics smoothness when I'm powered by 8800 GT at hand.

However, the gameplay becomes repetitive after a while when I progress through leagues. I don't even bother to complete each league at full 100%. Just need to unlock the next stage ASAP.

For those who are contemplating on getting this game..well, I won't say it's worthy every penny, but it's still fun to play. Just wait until this game gets cheaper in your nearest gamestore.


J2HIN001 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

J2HIN002 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

J2HIN015 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

J2HIN008 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet

J2HIN023 - Photo Hosted at Buzznet


You can be sure all babes in this game are SUPER HOT!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, February 14, 2008 , Blogger ~~ casper~~ said...

Hi banjarconverto(ada maksud ke nama ni?)
ni mmg blog utk game ye?
su xfhm lgsg....huhu...
nway, su tertanya2...mana banjar tau psl blog su ye?sbb u pnya blog xde link pd sesape yg su kenal? :)
nway, take care bro...nice knowing u....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home