Photos by Banjarconverto on Buzznet

Monday, December 17, 2007

A repossessed gamer

When I create this blog, one thing that I pledge to myself to never do to this blog is to include any videos or movies. However, this particular clip really got me laughing myself off the chair that I have to include it no matter what.

Some of you might have seen this clip anyway. This kid is definitely not pimping any GPU (by the way it played out, no GPU maker would dare to claim their GPU is powering this kid's rig).

One valuable lesson for any gamer: Never lose the functionality of your 'Escape' button!

Happy gaming!





2 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, January 22, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

L.....M.....A.....O......!!!!!!!

 
At 10:19 PM, January 28, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi~nice blog with a nice post

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home