Photos by Banjarconverto on Buzznet

Thursday, May 01, 2008

GTA 4: Not Yet For PC

Normally I don't cover console games but as eventually some of them are available on PC platform, I think I should make this official here: Grand Theft Auto 4 is out! Of course, currently it's for XBOX 360 and PlayStation 3.

I played a few GTAs before: III, Vice City and San Andreas. For me, the best one was Vice City and San Andreas came close f*ckin' second (like quoting Naveen Andrews in Grindhouse: Planet Terror!).

I saw Anand's review here. He rarely does game reviews himself, but he did the review of GTA 4 unlike any typical game reviewer. It's more like a personal thoughts: you can agree and disagree at the same time. I suggest you guys go and have a look at it.

Like what Anand mentioned towards the end of the review, there's no reason why GTA 4 won't make it to PC; it's just a matter of when.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home