Photos by Banjarconverto on Buzznet

Monday, February 13, 2006

100% Completion in NFS:MW!

At last, a 100% completion in NFS:MW. I gotta tell ya, what a feeling it was blistering the M3 GTR through Supercharged SUVs and all. It was all good in the end for the unnamed racer.
And Josie, you're really a b**ch but nice!!

It took a much tougher side of me to complete the Challenge mode, that I felt it even sicker than the Career Mode. Sorry, cheaters and trainers are not allowed here! (although I did apply some sort of 'cheating' : waiting on top of the bus station to complete the 30 minutes pursuit survival, while the sick-*ss cops just couldn't find the way to get me on the top).

100% complete

4 Comments:

At 1:51 AM, December 02, 2007 , Blogger deep said...

well done !! can u give me some cheat code or some help....i have completed 75% till now,,the career mode,,where can i find some cheat?another Q..what will happen,after beating ravil 1.??i think max.78% will complete after that..
shubhadip87@gmail.com

 
At 2:02 AM, December 02, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shubhadip,

I wasn't actually using any cheat codes during gameplay in Most Wanted. What I meant was a little 'trick' gamers found in the game (more like a bug actually). The manipulation of this trick allowed me to complete the 15 minutes cop chase mission. No codes at all.

Anyway, you can surely find the cheats in Google by typing 'Most Wanted PC cheats' or similar. But trust me, you'll enjoy the game more without any cheats :)

Okay, after beating No.1, you'll find that your completion is not 100%. This is due to some previous missions that you might not tner, but leaving them were enough to progress in the game. Revisit those missions, gets first place in all races and I think you'll get 100%.

banjarconverto.

 
At 1:30 AM, November 30, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What atually happens when you get 100% on everything?

My career is on 89%
Challenge mode is on 92%

Do u unlock anything else?
Because it seems like ive unlocked everything? :S

 
At 10:12 AM, December 01, 2008 , Blogger banjarconverto said...

nothing much happens when you reach 100% completion, except that you know you have completed all obstacles offered by the game. It's just a feel of satisfaction knowing all jobs get done in the end :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home